Let’s Start Treatment
Please feel free to contact us. We will get back to you Soon. Or just call us now.
An ovarian cyst is a fluid-filled sac that forms on or inside the ovaries of a woman’s reproductive system. They can vary in size and are common, often resolving on their own without any treatment. However, some cysts may cause symptoms, including:
- Pelvic pain or discomfort, which can be dull or sharp.
- Bloating or swelling in the abdomen.
- Changes in menstrual periods, such as irregular or heavier bleeding.
- Pain during intercourse.
- Frequent urination or difficulty emptying the bladder.
- Nausea or vomiting (if the cyst causes twisting of the ovary).
It’s essential to consult a healthcare professional if you experience persistent symptoms to determine the cause and appropriate management. Ovarian cysts can be diagnosed through imaging tests like ultrasounds and may require treatment depending on their size, type, and the symptoms they cause.